Back to School Lunchbox Guessing Game

Over the last few years, I have made a bunch of collections for my speech and language sessions that involve reaching into a bag and without looking, locate objects.  Both my "Mother's Purse" and "Beach/ Pool bag" have been huge hits at Naperville Therapediatrics.  Then, I found a lunchbox that my husband brought home from work and I got an idea.  Since it would be hard to ask kids to reach into such a small space and feel around for things, I thought I would make up some "What am I" guessing cards.  The contents of my lunchbox include: water bottle, spoon and fork, sandwich container, ziploc bag, straw, note, and a napkin.  I used my photo publisher to make up cards with food borders and uploaded a copy here to share.  Once kids guess the object, I will have them search the lunchbox for the match.  I also took pictures of all objects in case I want to use this as a matching picture to object task for my preschool kids.  This is a perfect, fun game for your "Back to School" lesson planning and a great way to recycle your child's former lunchbox!  Enjoy!!

Grab your level 1 card deck here.  If you are looking for something a bit more challenging, then snag your level 2 rhyming card deck at this link.